We have one WebFOCUS application that has launch pages that ...

David Briars

We have one WebFOCUS application that has launch pages that pulls in ibigbl.js in the following fashion:

-HTMLFORM BEGIN

<script id=IBI_OptionsScript type=text/javascript>

var ibiOptions = new Array("ibihttpxml");

</script>

<script type="text/javascript" language="Javascript" src="/ibi_html/javaassist/ibi/html/js/ibigbl.js"></script>

-HTMLFORM END

In our 8105M environment I see that the call to ibigbl.js takes on a 302 URL Redirection and then a 200 OK for the resolved URL.

In our new 8207 environment I see that the call to ibigbl.js takes a 404 Not Found.

Note: Our 8105M is Tomcat standalone, and we simply took all Tomcat setups defaults that came with the WF install.

Our new 8207 has IIS as the webserver and Tomcat as the application server.

This one web application was written under 77 and then continued to behave nicely in 8007 and 8105M. For 77, 80, and 81 we were running under Tomcat standalone.

My conjecture at this point is that we need to do a setup in IIS - redirection alias (And perhaps that type of setup when we were under Tomcat standalone was done for us.)

I added /ibi_apps to the front of the src attribute, and I obtain a 200 Found AOK on the URL.

<script type="text/javascript" language="Javascript" src="/ibi_apps/ibi_html/javaassist/ibi/html/js/ibigbl.js"></script>

The <script code in question is in many focexecs, so I couldnt easily make this update in each.

Is there a way in IIS to goto /ibi_apps for .js source (Not sure at all if I am phrasing this question correctly, but hopefully my intention is relatively clear.) Or does IIS need a setting to handle .js redirects/alias