Use this thread to post your product tips and tricks from th...

Manoj Chaurasia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
After using App Studio for charting, we now must use InfoAssist since as of the 8207v27 release you can not access App Studio charts. We discovered an export to PowerPoint which is something that has been asked for in the past. It was not available in App studio and we did not see it in Design Studio. ts pretty cool. For some reason though the Table of contents appears in our Dev and Test environments but nor Prodweird. If you have encountered this, let me know. Otherwise we can open a case down the road.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One of the useful things that I have stumbled upon is the fact that you are able to have an interchangeable BY statement that you can filter based on the set of data you want your end users to see. The Syntax is very similar to how you would use a filter in the Where statements (as shown below).

I have used this to leave the content of my portals on the most generalized categories, but if the user wanted to get more granular or decided they wanted to see a different measure for the same date range, then it is a simple filter change!

BY &RP_FL01B01_Sort1.( <EXPERIENCE,EXPERIENCE_SORTED>, <D1D2,D1D2>, <WORKLIST, WORKLIST>, <VANFB,VANFB>, <LOCATION,LOCATION>, <MANAGER,MANAGER>).Group Breakdown.

• 2 weeks later...