I have an old HTML report which is now pulling the school ye...

Donal Mattimoe

Hi Donal

Im having a hard time getting the problem sorted out in my head. Can you maybe put up a series of screenshots when this was working Or have you already gone to 8207 and its already broken

I take it that youre building and XML file to reference in your HTML launch page. Can you show us what that piece of code looks like that refers to this xml file

You might just need to recreate the launch page from scratch if its not too big.

Try to get us a bigger picture of where you are and where you want to go. Screenshots are helpful.

Thanks

Toby Mills

Donal,

do I understand you just upgraded to 8207 We are still on 8203.

My suggestion is to verify your settings for the parameters. Make sure the input control is connected to the correct parameter and that the data source and value from fields (assuming 8207 editor is similar to 8203) are filled in correctly. In case it helps, here is a screen shot of an input control we have that gets values from a master file:

image.png737291 13.4 KB

Im not familiar with using XML format in a fex that sends values to an HTML page. Have you tried changing that to a different format (like ALPHA)

Deb

I have an old HTML report which is now pulling the school year from a new fex file TRADHSAR_FILTERS (attached) my report canvas works for 2019-20 but it is not displayed when I run my HTML report My settings for this parameter is set to SCHOOL_YEAR in TRADHSAR_FILTERS

How do I get 2019-20 to be displayed in parameter choices

(Just upgrades to 07)

TABLE FILE Reporting_WAEA

PRINT

DST.SCHOOL_YEAR

DST.DISTRICT_ID

DST.DISTRICT_NAME

DST.SCHOOL_ID

DST.SCHOOL_NAME

WHERE WAEA_SCORE_TYPE EQ HS OR Both;

ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT XML

WHERE DISTRICT_ID IS NOT MISSING