Hi guys Just to save everyone some time, if you run into som...

Toby Mills

Hi guys

Just to save everyone some time, if you run into something that throws you off and you figure it out, I think we might as well post those up here. No judgement if you are missing something simple as was my case this morning.

So I thought Id pass it on. Unfortunately, I cant see images yet on the new forum, but maybe I can post them so you guys can see them.

Here was my 8207 where the $%^ is this now moment:

Im trying to answer a question from Glen about using ACROSS with compute, so I think Ill just make a CAR file example using the WFRS (reporting server for those who dont use this abbreviation) Console and its Text Editor. Weve been using the Text Editor for years right

I type in my basic code, Locate the Save As button and save it. Then I go looking for the Run button. its nowhere to be found! Checked all the buttons. Let me see if I can show you an image of how the WFRS console text editor looks for me at first (I have a high res / big monitor)

8207_where_is_run_button.jpg989378 35.5 KB

I can see the left part of the menu and the right part - but the run button is supposed to be near the left side after Save As So Extend the panel by grabbing the bar on the right and dragging it a little to the right:

8207_where_is_run_button_extend_menu.jpg1081399 37.8 KB

And voila - a Run button appears. Try it for yourself and watch how the Run button get covered up while resizing.

8207_HERE_is_run_button.jpg1130393 37.2 KB

Hope that save someone some frustration.

Have an 8207 Where did something go question Post them up here and well all pitch in to help.

Toby