SAML Authentication SSO issue

Hi All,

We are in process of setting up out QA server for WF 9.1, during configuration of SSO using SAML Authentication with keycloak as IDP, I am getting weird login page and it does not work even after I provide my credentials.

image.thumb.png.cb2ea3627b5ba3561646a840ca141d17.png

Few details to keep in mind:
1. Keycloak has new client ID specific for WebFOCUS 9.1 environment.
2. Proxy server has Location as '/ibi_apps_91/', I can't use 'ibi_apps' as it is used by our WF 8 Development server
3. keycloak-saml.xml file has been used from keycloak server
4. wfspmetadata has been generated
5. SSL certificate is valid

Any insights on what could be the issue?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Bajr,

In case you haven't change the alias yet, you can do it from the WebFOCUS Administration console:

image.png.e745f130bad610170bdb864aca9df775.png 

You can change that string to whatever you want, save the changes and restart your Application Server, once done, you'll need to use that alias to access the product. 

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Hi Pablo, sorry for my delayed response. I got busy with coordinating with TIBCO support for this issue. Thanks for the suggestion btw.

They suggested that post installation it is advised not to make the alias change, so I had to make changes in the Client ID of keycloak server and configure it with WF 9 server. Post that there were few files that WebFOCUS uses that were blocked by our firewall that I had get whitelisted to enable/access the feature of WF Client.

Edited by Bajr Prakash Singh