WebFOCUS Repository : Information about FEX and Master files

VisuaLizeFOCUS .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ranegi,

As you also mentioned the Portal FEXes are in the WebFOCUS repository, but note the Mastefiles are not. These can be found on the WebFOCUS Server under "ibiapps...".

You can view the readable version of the Repository content by using Change Management from the Portal/Legacy page to export it. This will place the extracted content in a subdirectory under "ibiWebFOCUS82cmexport" and if you then navigate to the

"root_contentWFCRepository\"

directory, you should be able to see the related FEXes and subdirectories with more FEXes, as well as any portals used and exported.

BEFORE EXPORTING, make sure to check the Export RAW format setting. You are using a very old version of WebFOCUS and I am not sure if this was available then, but if it was, it should be under

WebFOCUS Administration Console > Configuration> Application Settings > Change management.

If not there, you could try adding this command in the Custom Settings ("site.wfs") and see if it works:

IBI_CM_Format_RAW=TRUE

Tomcat may need restarting after this change.

Regards,

Eleni

• 2 weeks later...

What type of information are you looking for We run a few queries against the repository tables to find, for example, FEXs that use a particular table or field. I find the SQL query to be more helpful than trying to use the reports in the Admin console. This is the query I use:

SELECT

T2.PRT_PATH AS 'Location',

T2.OBJNAME AS 'Object Name',

OBJDESC AS 'Title'

, T2.LASTACCESSON

, T2.LASTACCESSBY

, T1.CREATEDBY

, T2.LASTMODON

FROM WF_CONTENT_REVS T1

INNER JOIN WF_REPOSOBJ T2

ON T1.OBJ_HANDLE = T2.HANDLE

INNER JOINWF_NLSOBJ T3

ON T1.OBJ_HANDLE = T3.OBJ_HANDLE

--LIKE '%blank'', FOCEXEC=%' should give reports with drill through links

WHERE UPPER(CAST(CAST(T1.BCONTENT AS VARBINARY(MAX)) AS VARCHAR(MAX))) LIKE '%MANAGER_AUDIT%'

ORDER BY 1, 3