Hello, I have a dashboard with custom html panel it will ren...

SATHEESH B

Hello,

I have a dashboard with custom html panel it will render the count based on the selected filter values.

I have created drilldown link with the selected parameter as query string and attached url with the numbers. The drilldown report is a page designer page with additional filters .

when i select single value in the main dropdowns the drilldown page load and the filter values are set to what ever the selection in the main page.

query string parameter is visit_type= 1 & Visit_count=0

drill page dropdown selects correct values in the dropdown.

when i choose multiple values from the main page visit_type= 1,2 and visit_count=0

query string parameter is visit_type= 1 OR 2 & Visit_count=0

drilldown page shows Default ALL instead of selecting 1 and 2 for the visit type dropdown.

How to format the query string to select the correct values in the page dropdown

Main page

image.png953705 90.9 KB

Drill down page

image.png1569199 25.4 KB

Visit type has 4 values(All,1,2,3) and Visit count also has 4 values in the drop down(All,1,2,3)

If i do single select in the Main Page the Drilldown page dropdown values are selected appropriately.

When I select multiple it couldnt parse it and just shows the default value . But the report is running correctly with correct parameter. Only the Drop down display is the problem.