Hi All When user Logs out from Portal, WF drops the sign on ...

Naeem Sufi 3

Hi All

When user Logs out from Portal, WF drops the sign on screen for EDASERVER

image.jpg885357 92.8 KB

it confuses users

I followed instructions in the security manual page 150 and I placed the custom url for the sign out

http://server:8080/ibi_apps/signin

but it does not work , it drops to EDASERVER login and on upper right Menu it drops the user to Public User

How Can I have the users drop back to the Sign In Screen or Just Exist WebFocus when they sign out

Thanks

Thanks Martin

Yes I was doing that but I refreshed the server and now its pointing the Login url but it appends the url with wf_target_url=%2Fportal%2FPortals%2FAOD_Portal (name of the Portal User is in )

This issue is only when a user is in the Portal and they click on sign out on the upper right under their name

I want to default to Logon sign in URL

Thanks

What I think is weird is that It appears to be going to the reporting server login page and not the client. I dont know if this setting will make a difference but most customers use the setting in the client administration console to set the reporting server to trusted so the users never see the login to the reporting server.

image.png894519 36.2 KB

Thank You Chuck I tried that it just leaves the Portal Page on and does not require a login

I need to have it go back to Login Screen where user signed in

MartinY That URL works but it appends the wf_target_url=%2Fportal%2FPortals%2FAOD_Portal (name of the Portal) at the end causing the error message URL does not work if there is way to not append the wf_target_url=%2Fportal%2FPortals%2FAOD_Portal I think that should work

I did use our Intranet URL and it works but thats not where I want the users to go back I f I leave it blank it needs some input in the Box I added It just spins after you signoff

Thanks