Hello! Has anyone had any issues today loading images or mar...

Joseph Vina

Hello!

Has anyone had any issues today loading images or marking Topics as read after viewing them

For some reason when I view a topic with an image they arent loading. The thumbnails of the users commenting are not loading either. After going into a Topic and going back to the main page, the topic title is still bold as if I never opened it.

Ive tried testing against Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. They all have the same issue. Pressing F12 show that I am getting a 504 Connection Timed Out error. None of my other co-workers seem to be having this problem.

Thanks for any help.

They are aware of the images not loading and will let me know when fixed. They need more info on the marking as read issue. They have tried on their end but have not been able to replicate it. The way it works you will need to open the topic and scroll to see the latest replies to mark the topic as "read. If you still get any issues, then please have the user attach any screenshot or recording of the issue.

Ive scrolled to the bottom of the post and waited 60 seconds. The pink dot isnt going away for me. When I go back to the main page this post is still showing as Unread. I am having the same issue as @MartinY. I cant upload images. I get an error when it tries to upload.

Thanks

The upload image issue has been resolved

Here is more detailed info on the read issue.

Regarding marking the topic as read, I reached our developer to know more about it and the dev informed me that If we open some topic link then we will need to spend some time like 5-10 seconds on reading(scrolling to latest replies) the posts. But if we directly open the latest reply then it will mark the topic as read immediately. Heres how to open the latest reply directly:

You need to open the latest reply directly to mark the topic as read immediately For now, Ive submitted feedback for our product team to decide if we should change this timing behaviour or not to mark the topic as read. The product team will decide and make the changes accordingly in the future.

Marking topics as read appears to be working again for me.

Uploading images appears to be working again also.

However I am still unable to see images posted in threads.

2021-07-20 14_14_56-myibi Forum Issue - New to WebFOCUS_ Welcome! - myibi.png866767 47.4 KB