Is there a way to use WIDTH and JUSTIFY for text alignment i...

Peter Vazny

Is there a way to use WIDTH and JUSTIFY for text alignment in a multiline footer or header in InfoAssist I tried creating a custom stylesheet but it gets ignored.

I have a lot of information that I need to stuff into a header to keep the report width manageable. To keep the header as short as possible, I need to put the data in multiple columns. I can do it manually, but then the report becomes not editable by InfoAssist.

Example:

Customer Name: Test Customer DOB: 1/1/2020 City: Some City

Address: 11 Street Balance: $1.00 Country: Some Country

I am not sure I follow 100%, but I tried to create a custom .sty, with references to the sub head and it got ignored by InfoAssist. I did not mess with CSS as I want this to work with PDF as well.

Here is a sample of style sheet section I tried to include in the custom .sty file:

TYPE=SUBHEAD, BY=VCUSTOMERS.VCUSTOMERS.CUSTOMERID, LINE=1, JUSTIFY=LEFT, $

TYPE=SUBHEAD, BY=VCUSTOMERS.VCUSTOMERS.CUSTOMERID, LINE=1, ITEM=1, WIDTH=1.5, JUSTIFY=RIGHT, OBJECT=TEXT, SIZE=9, STYLE=BOLD, $

TYPE=SUBHEAD, BY=VCUSTOMERS.VCUSTOMERS.CUSTOMERID, LINE=1, ITEM=1, WIDTH=1.0, JUSTIFY=LEFT, OBJECT=FIELD, SIZE=9, STYLE=NORMAL, $

TYPE=SUBHEAD, BY=VCUSTOMERS.VCUSTOMERS.CUSTOMERID, LINE=1, ITEM=2, WIDTH=1.3, JUSTIFY=RIGHT, OBJECT=TEXT, SIZE=9, STYLE=BOLD, $

TYPE=SUBHEAD, BY=VCUSTOMERS.VCUSTOMERS.CUSTOMERID, LINE=1, ITEM=2, WIDTH=2.0, JUSTIFY=LEFT, OBJECT=FIELD, SIZE=9, STYLE=NORMAL, $

TYPE=SUBHEAD, BY=VCUSTOMERS.VCUSTOMERS.CUSTOMERID, LINE=1, ITEM=3, WIDTH=1.0, JUSTIFY=RIGHT, OBJECT=TEXT, SIZE=9, STYLE=BOLD, $

TYPE=SUBHEAD, BY=VCUSTOMERS.VCUSTOMERS.CUSTOMERID, LINE=1, ITEM=3, WIDTH=1.0, JUSTIFY=LEFT, OBJECT=FIELD, SIZE=9, STYLE=NORMAL, $