regex backreference and xpath request

In iWay integration tool (8.0.6), is it possible de call for a regex backreference within an _xpath function call ? 
For instance:
_regex(_sreg('SupannEmpProfil',''),'\\[affect=([0-9A-Z]+)\\]',
_concat('\\[affect=',_xpath(//domaine/donnees/operation/personne/rattachements/rattachement/roles/role/personneRessource/affectations/affectation[identifiantStructureInterne=$1]/referenceCroisee/identifiantsExternes[identifiantApplication='SINAPS_OPI']/identifiantExterne),'\\]'))

I found that the back reference is accessible with $1. It works fine outside the xpath.
For instance 
regex(_sreg('SupannEmpProfil',''),'\\[affect=([0-9A-Z]+)\\]',$1) works. It works also with a _concat function. 

In this way, 
_regex(_sreg('SupannEmpProfil',''),'\\[affect=([0-9A-Z]+)\\]',_concat('\\[affect=',_eval(_concat('_xpath(//domaine/donnees/operation/personne/rattachements/rattachement/roles/role/personneRessource/affectations/affectation[identifiantStructureInterne=\'',$1,'\']/referenceCroisee/identifiantsExternes[identifiantApplication=\'SINAPS_OPI\']/identifiantExterne)')),'\\]'))

It doesn't work as well event if the xpath request is well constructed. 
the result is:  [affect=]

An example for the attribute SupannEmpProfil:
[etab={UAI}XXXT][affil=staff][corps={NCORPS}XXX][typeaffect={SUPANN}SXXX][affect=DNU3G][activite=][datefin=]|[etab={UAI}XXXX][affil=staff][corps={NCORPS}XXX][typeaffect={SUPANN}XXXX][affect=DNU][activite=][datefin=]

Thanks by advance for any help

Best regards

Hello,

When calling multiple IFL (iWay Functional Language) functions it is best practivce to use _concat(). Try removing the multiple _concat() calls. Instead use the IFL you are concatinating in separate special registers then use a single _concat with the defined special registers i.e. _concat(_sreg(myregex),_sreg(myaffact), _sreg(myxpath),_sreg(mybackref)...)

Note: _concat - Concatenate any number of items. Operators are not evaluated.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Posted (edited)

Hi, 

Thanks a lot for your answer. 

Actually i don't kown how to put the backreference as a special register, as it works only within the regexp. Within the _concat $1 is well interpreted, problem is within the _xpath. Also the xpath request is based on the backreference so i don't if it is possible to set it in the register before calling the _regexp.

Using something close to one _concat is contructing the text of the whole _xpath call and then using _eval but even if the request is well construted, the _eval doen't execute the _xpath. So actually i don't know how the _eval function really work. 

Anyway thanks again for your help

Best regards

Edited by nadir