Hello All I created the Portal that has sub-folders I see ...

Naeem Sufi 3

Hello All

I created the Portal that has sub-folders I see the Main Folders when I run the Portal but the sub-folders that I created do not show when I run the Portal They all are published

There is a long list of Reports/Pages) so I am trying to organize it so that its is easier for them to locate a specific report

The fact that I am able to create sub-folder under the main folders and move the pages to those sub-folders and Publish , I believe I should be able to see it but dont

If anyone has created structure like this , appreciate it if you can share here

Thanks

Main Folder 1

Sub-Folder 1

Sub-Folder 2

Main Portal 2

Sub-Folder 1

Sub-Folder 2

Mail Portal 3

Sub-Folder 1

Sub-Folder 2

Thank You WebFOCUS Team

I checked security and it looks Ok for us, but I discovered that WebFocus has 3 different Navigation Panels for the Portals . I was using the first one with the panel on the left side , in this Navigation it does not show the sub-folders on the Middle Navigation design main folders will show at the top and reports and subfolder will show on the left panel on the Last navigation , main folders will show at the top and reports underneath , I did not see the sub-folders on this option

only on the middle option main folder on top and reports and sub-folder on the left panel works for us. It goes only two levels deep Main Folder and Sub-Folder