Im having an issue with something run in our 8008 environme...

Evan Brown 2

Im having an issue with something run in our 8008 environment. I have a cell in Excel that gets a URL built with the following code in the stylesheet.

TYPE=DATA, COLUMN=SCOREDTL, WHEN=SCOREDTL EQ Click to See Charts, TARGET=_top, FOCEXEC=yi810_lnch(CLID=CLID ADPCLID=ADPCLID CHILDDOB=CHILDDOB CHILD_NAME=CHILD_NAME CHILD_LNM=CHILD_LNM CHILD_FNM=CHILD_FNM BPSC_MINAGE=BPSC_MINAGE BPSC_MAXAGE=BPSC_MAXAGE PPSC_MINAGE=PPSC_MINAGE PPSC_MAXAGE=PPSC_MAXAGE PSC_MINAGE=PSC_MINAGE PSC_MAXAGE=PSC_MAXAGE), $

Using the same fex, I build one report that when its the 5th of the month (Bad link below), ReportCaster runs the fex then smbclient puts a copy of the Excel file on a network drive. On the other version the user runs the fex themselves and the URL is just built in the resulting PCHOLD Excel file (Good link below). However, the URL that are built in each report are different. Note below Ive removed the client data in the URL so its not a whole URL, but the part I cut out are identical in each URL.

Good link:

http://s99wfcp03/ibi_apps/WFServlet.ibfsIBIF_webapp=/ibi_apps&IBIC_server=EDASERVE&IBIWF_msgviewer=OFF&IBIAPP_a

p=yi810&IBIF_ex=yi810_lnch

Bad link:

http://s99wfcp03:8080%7BIBI_WebFOCUS_Context%7DIBIF_webapp=/&IBIC_server=EDASERVE&IBIWF_msgviewer=OFFIBIF_ex=yi810_lnch

Any idea why this URL would be different in each run Edit: I didnt highlight the URLs so the highlighting doesnt indicate something I changed for effect.

evan.brown:

IBI_WebFOCUS_Context

needs to be set. When online, that is filled in with whatever context is live (which could be many given Web services, etc). But when caster is running a job, it does not have the live context, so it has to be set in the configuration. I am not sure how to set it in 8008 - but that is the problem.